Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Lonely With Love

Lonely With Love


Nights are UsuallY pleasant
With darkness spreading all over
And when the sounds of silence waves through the air,
I lay there on my couch thinking about You,
Thinking about the moments of happiness
When You were beside me with your lovely smile,
That makes me even happier.
And that was when I knew 'How Heaven sounds like!'

Your sparkling bubbly eyes
With the thin streak of kajal over it
I would die for it, at the same!
That made me realize 'How heaven looks like!!'

With all those beautiful feelings residing in me
My heart beats faster
With my lips filled with laughter
Which made me feel stronger
All I wanted was these to last longer.
But Time turns its back,All of it became much shorter.
All of my dreams went down to ashes,
Leaving me all deserted...

Now I sit here in the dark
Thinking You are still my one and only one,
Whenever I lay,
Whenever I pray,
And whenever am away,
I see You and only You!
All I could feel is,I am so lonely without You,
Killing myself to every corner..
I know the pain in my heart is much worser
than ever,
But my love for You will last forever....

-In memories of You,
I am lonelier than ever!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment